collapse

Auteur Sujet: Dev Chat du 10 avril 2007  (Lu 1971 fois)

Hors ligne Gortack

• Admin adoré !!
  • Dieu Mineur
Dev Chat du 10 avril 2007
« le: 10 avril 2007, 22:49:56 »
Une fois n'est pas coutume, merci à Loup Solitaire de JoL pour le compte rendu de ce chat (américain)

Le transcript:

Sprite - Welcome to another great Stratics house of commons with the developers of The Lord of the Rings Online! Tonight’s topic general discussion, so all questions are welcome.
Sprite -
Sprite - Please send your questions to [QT]Legend by using /msg [QT]Legend My question here. Questions sent to myself or the developers will NOT be answered so please do not send them to us. You only need to send your question one time and only to one QT. Sending it multiple times will not increase the likelihood of it being answered.
Sprite -
Sprite - We'll begin with a brief introduction from our guests and then proceed with the chat. Now would be a good time to send those questions to [QT]Legend!

Mithril_Miser - Good evening and welcome! I'm Nik "Mithril Miser" Davidson, Lead Game Systems Designer. For the next hour, I've turned off Puzzle Quest, and I'm all yours.
Keth_Turbine - Hi, I'm Keth. I'm the Lead Content Designer on LOTRO. I design things! Such things I design!
Tens_LOTRO - Hi, this is Tens. I’m the Lead Worldbuilder on LOTRO - I build stuff... and Worlds
Constant - Hi! I'm Constant your local guide to fun and vitals.
LOTRO_Patience - Hi everyone! I'm Meghan "Patience" Rodberg, Community Manager for LOTRO. I wrangle the forums and the developers. And most recently, the flood of players in the Open Beta, which started last Friday.
LOTRO_Patience - which started last Friday.
LOTRO_Patience - If you don't have an Open Beta key, you can get one by heading to http://www.lotro.com/worldtour, or pick up the latest issue of PC Gamer.
LOTRO_Patience - Open Beta ends when we launch on April 24th, so if you haven't checked it out, now's the time!

Sprite - *Kruvek* I posted this in the forums. What are the plans for the music system. I read an interview on mmorpg.com with turbine that there will be ABC music files. what kind of system will there be for importing such files into the game?

Mithril_Miser - Hey, Kruvek. We plan on making those files usable from the chat line - copy the files to a data directory, and go. Beyond that, we've got a lot of good stuff coming - more options, more instruments, more good.

Sprite - *Snorii* When will we see the mines of Moria?

Keth_Turbine - Everyone wants Moria. You want it. I want it. Zorak want it.
Keth_Turbine - Likely though you wont see Moria in our first year. We've got a lot of Eriador yet to build and we'd like to show it off to you.

Sprite - *Caddaric* What are your plans for player housing, and do you have a projected time for implementing this system?

LOTRO_Patience - Tens is kind of a slow typist. Hold please.
Keth_Turbine - but the answer he is constructing... you will weep when you read it.
LOTRO_Patience - Don't distract him... shhhh...!
Tens_LOTRO - We understand that Player Housing is a pretty popular feature with you guys. And even more so from a recent survey we sent out the Beta community…
Mithril_Miser - He does most of his work with a mouse.
Tens_LOTRO - From that survey we feel that we now have a pretty good understanding of what you guys want out of a Housing System and we’re looking into how difficult those features are going to be to implement.
Tens_LOTRO - We'll keep you guys updated!
* Keth_Turbine weeps

Sprite - *Caddaric* Are there any plans to give kinships a .201ckinship hall.201d or meeting/storage place?

Tens_LOTRO - (Sorry, I'm a super so typer.)
Tens_LOTRO - Its safe to say that if we implement Kinship Housing, storage will come along with it.
Tens_LOTRO - It ranked high on the survey.

Sprite - *Ossoi{TR}* initial impressions from the beta were that LOTRO was nothing that MMO players havent seen before..am I missing something or is LOTRO distinctive enough to appeal to seasoned players

Mithril_Miser - Absolutely. We're getting a great response to our open beta, and there's a lot of LOTRO players that are 10+ year MMO vets. LOTRO definitely innovates, with social systems, excellent narrative-based gameplay and, of course, a world based on the best fantasy epic ever written.
Mithril_Miser - But beyond that, the thing that the beta is emphatically telling us that we've crafted a polished, rock-solid world that's ready for the rigors of launch. MMO vets tend to like that too.

Sprite - *Sallust* "Will social deeds for emotes and titles be brought back? The ones where if you used an emote with a person enough times you earned a new title or emote?" -Sallust

Constant - Social deeds are still in our plan, you should be hearing your advancement "ding" when they increment.

Sprite - *Jeff* So is the current state of the economy close to what you envisioned, or was it closer during the closed beta?

Mithril_Miser - It's not far off. We've got a couple more tweaks in the works, coming to a live world near you. But although it's still a bit on the stingy side, it's not far off the mark.

Sprite - *Branadoc* Is there any word on the Grace Period after launch for those of us waiting on our retail boxes to be shipped?

LOTRO_Patience - Hiya Branadoc. No further word so far other than there is one, but it should be more than generous to get you through a delay between the game's launch and your copy's arrival.

Sprite - *Galmenel* How have you found the community so far now that open beta has begun?

Tens_LOTRO - The community, even during Open Beta (*gasp*), has been really great so far. We know that we’re really lucky to be making a game for such a mature group of people. Big <3 to the LOTRO fans!
Mithril_Miser - Vocal. Numerous. And occasionally lurking in the bushes.
Keth_Turbine - As for me, I'm kind of stunned. People have been really positive about the game.
Keth_Turbine - I actually read today that someone enjoyed reading our quest text. THEY ENJOYED READING OUR QUEST TEXT.
Keth_Turbine - That is just awesome to me, considering how much bloody time I've spent writing the stuff!
Constant - We rely on community feedback for lots of things, and we're glad people care about the title!
LOTRO_Patience - The community has definitely changed since the sleepy days of closed beta, but it's been interesting to see the perspectives the new players are bringing in. We've gotten some really great reactions, and lots of trolls. The forums are definitely keeping me and the other members of the community team on our toes.
LOTRO_Patience - But overall? It's awesome.
Tens_LOTRO - Agreed!
Tens_LOTRO - (See, that was fast!)

Sprite - *Pallin* How much will Legendary Traits affect players who have reached the end-game content?

Constant - Legendary Traits are a great way to show you've arrived. When you first start wandering around with your Eagle-Friend you'll know you are awesome, and be the envy of all.

Sprite - *Pseven* The Developers have talked a lot about building the atmosphere around the books vs. the movies, could they comment on some of the end game PvE content that we'll see at launch, is the Witch King the one to defeat

Keth_Turbine - Well, as you probably know, the Witch-king's end is pretty well spelled out in the books.
Keth_Turbine - That doesn't mean you won't see have run-ins with him in the future, although that won't be until we get further south.
Keth_Turbine - However, his minions are still a tremendous threat to Eriador, and our Epic story will continue to focus on them.
Keth_Turbine - As the epic quest line progesses, it will continue to be higher level content.
Keth_Turbine - In fact, you'll see the first addition to our Epic story line in our first update.

Sprite - *Banhammer* What plans are in place to deal with the "HAY BUY GOLD FROM US PLZ" spam that plagues so many MMOs these days?

Mithril_Miser - We, as your name might imply, use the Banhammer. Also the Banspear, Banblade, the Maul of Banninating, and the Halberd of the Permaban. A wide variety of epic weaponry are available to our CS and community team!
LOTRO_Patience - Additionally, I wanted to let you guys know that we kicked over a nest of a few hundred gold-farming accounts this weekend. Those accounts will never see the light of Middle-earth. They were banned with extreme prejudice, as were the ones we found in the game.
LOTRO_Patience - Our GMs have been very diligent about getting farmers out of the game as quickly as they're reported.

Sprite - *Pretzel* Why did you select armor repairs as the primary money sink? Will it be enough, and what role to consumables and crafting play in preventing inflation?

Mithril_Miser - Well, gear is a universal constant - everyone has it, whereas not everyone uses consumables or crafting to the same degree. In these games, as time goes on, currency devalues. The question is, at what rate, and what can we do to keep currency relevant as we progress into the live game.

Sprite - *Zanne* Will it ever be possible for scholars to track nodes or will scholars nodes ever be made more plentiful?

Mithril_Miser - Scholar nodes are unique in that their placement is much more predictable than other node types. A fallen branch or outcropping of ore can be found all over the place, but Scholars know that they should poke around ruins, and that makes sense. We're resistant to the idea of node tracking for scholars at the moment, but it's an issue we're keeping an eye on.

Sprite - *Sallust* "How far along Tolkien's books do you intend for the story to go? Will we follow the lands of the Hobbit in the future or follow the fellowship through Rohan and Shelob's lair?" - Sallust

Keth_Turbine - Well, we definitely want to show as much of Tolkien's world as we can.
Keth_Turbine - So the Lonely Mountain? Yep, someday. Rohan? Yep, someday. Shelob's Lair? You better believe it.
Keth_Turbine - We intend to go to Mordor someday too, although that will be pretty far in the future.
Keth_Turbine - We also want to show events and places that aren't the primary focus of the story of Tolkien's work, but are still pretty cool.
Keth_Turbine - To be honest, it's pretty cool to have all of Tolkien's world to play in.
Keth_Turbine - All the little bits and pieces that we enjoyed in reading those works we get to spend time on developing and showing to you.
Keth_Turbine - (BTW, the word "events" is a clue to some of our plans. I ain't saying anything more.)
* LOTRO_Patience eyes Keth.
Mithril_Miser - Ooh, hints!
Keth_Turbine - yes, hints I have given.
Keth_Turbine - such hints!

Sprite - *Helena* Are there going to be any economy tweaks before launch, or are we going to have to wait until April 24 to see any changes to the economy?

LOTRO_Patience - ...
LOTRO_Patience - We'll talk later.
Mithril_Miser - (She's singing the doom song.)
Constant - It's unlikely we'll be doing any big changes to the economy by that date. We are always gathering data on it though, and we aren't afraid to make changes that are supported by our data-mining.
Keth_Turbine - to me, not you Helena. We love you.
Constant - Helana... just ignore them. You and I know what we're talking about, hard numbers!

Sprite - *Caddaric* Are there any plans to make characters more customizable and unique, such as unique skill selections?

Mithril_Miser - Depends on what you mean by unique. The World Tour caps you at level 15 until Launch - you're not seeing a lot of the depth and breadth that the Trait system can offer at that level. With hundreds of traits to choose from - Virtues, Class Traits, Race Traits and Legendary Traits, it's likely you'll have a specialization loadout all to yourself.

Sprite - *Gothic* I have been as far as the Misty Moutains. When can we go past that? love the game too

Tens_LOTRO - Glad you like the game! We are just as excited as you guys are for the lands east of the Misty Mountains. However, first you may need to go through the Misty Mountains…
Tens_LOTRO - And that’s all I can say for now...
* LOTRO_Patience casts Stun on Mithril_Miser.

Sprite - *noVus* I'm reading the books through again, and as I start off with "Concerning Hobbits", something occured to me. Did having the books make the 'Game Design Document' easier, or more difficult to develop?

Keth_Turbine - In general, the books are a great game resource. There are all these little hints in the text that you can see are the tip of the iceberg and are points we can sometimes expand on.
Keth_Turbine - That doesn't mean they weren't a pain in the butt sometimes. It's unfortunate, but fantasy has changed quite a bit since Tolkien first wrote his works.
Keth_Turbine - A lot of concepts you see in other fantasy works just aren't applicable to Tolkien's world.
Keth_Turbine - So it takes some rewiring of your brain, and fortunately we've got some awesome Tolkien's experts on staff to help us make sure we don't voliate the lore.
Keth_Turbine - As for that specific chapter, it was pretty helpful, as it helped us define the Shire and how we would handle threats there.
Keth_Turbine - And for the most part, I think we were pretty successful in defining the Shire, people have complimented us on the "feel" of it quite a bit.
Mithril_Miser - The toughest part wasn't necessarily the parts Tolkien wrote about - we can replicate that pretty faithfully. The toughest part was filling in the gaps - the things that he wrote about in broad strokes, and we had to go in and fill in the details in a way that felt consistent.
Mithril_Miser - We did more than a little research along the way. History is fun.

Sprite - *Pallin* When can I except to enter a raid post-launch, and which of the raids will be opened first, or will they opened along with each other? Does this vary between US and EU?

Tens_LOTRO - You can expect to enter your first Raid in Middle-earth once our first Update goes live. And if you can’t, then I didn’t just say what I said - even though I did.
LOTRO_Patience - Witty, AND fast.

Sprite - *Amaron* LOTRO seems to be one of the first MMORPGs in a long while that specifically caters to Roleplayers, without need for distinctions between PvE, PvP and RP servers. Does Turbine's have any plans to expand upon Roleplaying Content? An example might be hosting in game competitions - I could just see a 'Battle of the Bands' type event with the music system.

Mithril_Miser - Honestly, what we've done for RP is provide tools and toys. We can't come to your house and force you to roleplay. (Though there are days we'd consider it.) That's worked out well so far, with the music system, chair-sitting, and a good variety of emotes. Beyond that, it's up to the players to showcase their creativity.
Mithril_Miser - I don't think we'd necessarily create mechanics in-game for a battle of the bands type thing - players can run that today, with the tools they already have. Though I am looking forward to the day where we see people use our in-game voice to add vocals to the in-game music. That'll be awesome.
Keth_Turbine - Actually he giggles like a school girl when he talks about players doing "raid" concerts.
Keth_Turbine - It's kind of creepy.
Mithril_Miser - Sell tickets for raid invites and rock out. Make my dream come true.
Keth_Turbine - you heard him community!
LOTRO_Patience - Nik, I think you might need to lay some Puzzle Quest smackdown on Keth after the chat.

Sprite - *Xanius* When are we going to get official word about the collector's edition?

LOTRO_Patience - Hiya Xanius! As far as an official announcement, that should be coming shortly. However, you can already pre-order the CE at some retailers. Keep an eye out on the forums for more details on the items, if that's what you're really asking.

Sprite - *Pretzel* In my time in the beta, I've noticed a significantly older group of players playing the game. How do you feel about the demographics of the playerbase, did you consider player age during the design process?

Constant - We feel pretty good about our demographics, it definitely played into vitals decisions, that much you can be sure of. Although quantifying fun can be an interesting task, we did try to look at who played these games in the current market.

Sprite - *Hexo* Will we ever be able to roll any of the "evil" races and brutally kill all the little hobbitses?

Mithril_Miser - If a troll turns to stone, and you got it up on a hilltop in the Shire, and pushed it down the hill...
Mithril_Miser - Joking aside, our Monster Play characters give you the opportunity to create, advance and customize monster characters. But, we're confining evil races to Monster Play - there are hobbits that need shanking, if you're so inclined.

Sprite - *Aris* to [QT]Legend I would like to ask what the delevopers think about future content for soloing and how soloing fits into their vision for the game

Keth_Turbine - We think that soloing is an important focus for our game, and we are actually going back and adding more solo quests for level ranges we feel are a bit weak.
Keth_Turbine - First up is the level 30 to 40 band, after that we hope to put some quests in the level 40 to 50 band.

Sprite - *Snorii* Is there any chance of changing the pre-order items like the cloak to level along with you? While I love the look of it, it only seems like it will be useful to around level 15.

Constant - Currently there are no plans to change the pre-order items, they're very solid in the first part of the game, but you will outgrow them.

Sprite - *SniperCT* Will we see fishing?

Tens_LOTRO - Ha. Funny you should ask that.
Tens_LOTRO - So we learned many things from the recent survey we sent out. And, specifically, quite a bit about fishing.
Mithril_Miser - Things I had been telling people all along, for the record.
LOTRO_Patience - Hush, you.
Tens_LOTRO - We now know that you guys really want a fairly deep fishing system, and so, when we get around to implementing it we’re definitely going to keep that in mind.
Tens_LOTRO - But we're still sorting out the details, so there's no ETA at the moment.

Sprite - *CDL-Hamma* Aside from all the nifty features we just learned about (sweet ) can you hint on any of the upcoming Kinship UI/Organizational improvements?

Mithril_Miser - Absolutely. There's a number of UI enhancements we want to bring ot the Kinship panel, and we've been listening closely to our community on this issue. Some of the biggest "I sure wish we could do
  • " issues should be addressed in the first update.

Mithril_Miser - We've got some additional "big ticket" features on the way, but that would be telling.

Sprite - *SniperCT* Mounts are wonderful things. Will we ever see more customization? Decorations, armour, naming, etc. Making them something more than simple transportation. We know you're thinking about mounted combat. And how about a less magical summoning animation, while we're at it. =P

Keth_Turbine - Yep, I'd love to allow more mount customization, and it's been talked about a couple of times.
Keth_Turbine - However, it's not on the schedule yet, as there are other features ahead of it in the pipeline.
Keth_Turbine - (What features? Big features! Such features we shall give you!)
Keth_Turbine - Rest assured, though, we won't forget about it.
Keth_Turbine - As for the summoning, magical? C'mon! It isn't as if the mount just magically appears under your butt.
Keth_Turbine - At least you actually have to mount up. As for stabling the mount or other "pet" type features, we haven't really talked about doing that.
LOTRO_Patience - I think we're getting ready to wrap it up. You're looking at one tired team here.

Sprite - *UMCorian* Any plans to put up 'No Stairway to Heaven' signs in front of the bards Breland?

LOTRO_Patience - I keep asking for it in the next patch. And an NPC that yells "Freebird!" every time someone starts to play.
Tens_LOTRO - We actually have stealthed GMs to prevent against that very thing.
Constant - Look, don't knock the classic...
Keth_Turbine - Well, the sign would have to be lore appropriate, so it would have to say, "No stairway to Valinor."
Mithril_Miser - I never really got what was so great about Freebird.
Tens_LOTRO - They will delete your inventory...
Tens_LOTRO - And your pants.
Tens_LOTRO - (Sorry, its late)
* Keth_Turbine sings, "I'm as free as a bird now...."
Mithril_Miser - Man, I love our test server. I can delete all the pants I want.
Keth_Turbine - such pants he will delete!
LOTRO_Patience - I'm still waiting for the ability to smash your lute against the ground when you're done with a really killer song
LOTRO_Patience - Okay. Obviously, it's time to go home and get some rest.
Constant - Thank you and goodnight!
Mithril_Miser - THANK YOU GONDOR! WE LOVE YOU! GOOD NIGHT!
Tens_LOTRO - Thanks for coming everyone!
Constant - *Lutesmash*
Keth_Turbine - This dev chat was brought to you by the letter "Z" and the number 12.
LOTRO_Patience - Thanks everybody, for coming tonight. Have fun in Open Beta, and don't forget.. okay, okay, you guys, let me do my spiel here.
* LOTRO_Patience glares.
LOTRO_Patience - You have to Pre-order if you want to KEEP those Open Beta characters when the game launches.
Keth_Turbine - just because you've only had 2 hours of sleep doesn't mean we are going to go easy on you.
LOTRO_Patience - Can someone call the wahmbulance for me? Keth's being mean.
LOTRO_Patience - Okay. Good night everyone. Stop by the forums and say hi! http://forums.lotro.com.
Keth_Turbine - g'night all

Sprite - Also, LoTRO Stratics will be hosting a beta key giveaway within the next 24 hours. Be sure to keep checking our site at http://www.stratics.com/content/portals/me/index.php for your chance to enter and win a beta key! So if you haven’t gotten your key yet stop by and try!
Sprite - That's it for this one folks! Thanks for joining us here on Stratics IRC, the logs will be up on http://www.stratics.com/content/portals/me/index. shortly. Feel free to join #middle-earth for open discussion. Be sure to come by next time!
* LOTRO_Patience waves to everyone.

Le compte-rendu:

-Ils prévoient de permettre de jouer des fichiers de musique via la ligne de chat and mettant les fichiers dans un dossier de données. Il y a encore plus de choses à venir, comme plus d’options, plus d’instruments, plus de bonnes choses.

-On ne verra probablement pas la Moria durant la première année. Il reste une grande partie d’Eriador à construire et à montrer aux joueurs.

-Grâce à un sondage récent, ils savent ce que les joueurs attendent d’un système de housing, et combien ces fonctionnalités seront difficiles à implémenter. Ils continueront de nous tenir informés sur ce sujet.

-Si ils implémentent un système de housing pour les confréries, le système de stockage pour les confréries viendra avec. Ca a eu un bon score dans le sondage.

-LOTRO innove grace à des systèmes sociaux, un gameplay basé sur la narration, et un monde basé sur la meilleure histoire épique jamais écrite. Mais ils ont aussi créé un monde très solide, prêt pour les rigueurs du lancement.

-Les exploits sociaux (ceux basés sur les emotes) sont toujours prévus, on devrait entendre notre avancement dinger quand ils augmenteront.

-Ils s’approchent de ceux qu’ils voulaient pour l’économie. Ils ont encore un couple d’améliorations à faire, mais c’est proche d’être ce qu’ils voulaient.

-Il y aura une « grace period » plus que généreuse entre le lancement du jeu et l’arrivée de notre boîte (NDT : Sur les serveurs US, avec les boîtes US).

-Ils sont très contents de leur communauté de bêta-testeurs.

-Les traits légendaires montreront à quel point vous en êtes arrivés. Lorsqu’on se promènera avec notre aigle amical, on saura qu’on est impressionnant et envié de tous.

-On affrontera la Roi Sorcier, mais pas avant qu’on ait accès à des zones plus au Sud. L’histoire épique continuera à se focaliser sur ses serviteurs. Alors que les quêtes épiques progresseront, le contenu sera plus haut-level. Le premier ajout à leur storyline Epique arrivera dans leur premier update.

-Ils ont bannis quelques centaines de comptes de gold farming. Leurs GMs sont très rapide pour bannir les comptes de gold farming aussi vite qu’ils sont reportés.

-L’équipement coûte aussi cher à réparer car tout le monde en a et l’utilise contrairement au consommables et aux matériaux de craft. Ils cherchent à savoir comment empêcher la dévaluation de la monnaie.

-Ils ne prévoient pas de permettre aux érudits de chercher leurs ressources comme pour les prospecteurs ou les forestiers car leur emplacement est facile à trouver, vu qu’ils se trouvent près des ruines. Toutefois, ils continuent à surveiller ça.

-Ils veulent montrer autant du monde de Tolkien que possible, comme le Mont Solitaire, le Rohan, l’antre de Shelob…Ils prévoient aussi d’ajouter le Mordor même si ce sera assez loin dans le futur. Ils veulent aussi montrer des events et des endroits qui ne sont pas le centre d’intérêt principal du travail de Tolkien, mais qui sont quand même plutôt cool. Le mot event est un indice de certains de leurs projets.

-Il n’y aura probablement pas de changements de l’économie d’ici le 24 Avril. Mais ils continuent de récolter des données, et ne sont pas effrayés par faire des changements selon les données récoltées.

-Selon Turbine, les traits permettent une personnalisation poussée de notre perso.

-Avant d’aller à l’Est des Monts Brumeux, il faudra traverser les Monts Brumeux.

-Les livres aident beaucoup à développer un jeu. Mais c’est parfois une difficulté supplémentaire, car la fantasy a changé depuis que Tolkien a écrit ses livres. Il a donc fallu qu’ils réfléchissent sur certains points, mais ils ont heureusement eu quelques experts du travail de Tolkien pour s’assurer qu’ils ne transgressaient pas le Lore. Ils ont trouvé le chapitre « Concerning Hobbits »très utile pour définir la Comté et les dangers qui s’y trouvent. La partie la plus difficile à faire était les passages sur lesquels Tolkien n’a que peu écrit, car ils devaient les compléter d’une manière cohérente.

-On peut s’attendre à rejoindre un raid dès que leur premier update sera sorti.

-Ils ont mis dans le jeu des outils pour faire du RP, comme le système de musique, la possibilité de s’asseoir sur des chaises et beaucoup d’emotes. Ils ne pensent pas créer d’event comme une compétition de groupes de musique, car les joueurs peuvent l’organiser. Ils sont impatients de voir des gens utiliser le système de chat audio IG pour ajouter des voix aux musiques IG. Le rêve de Mithril_Miser est de voir des concerts avec des billets pour entrer dans le raid IG.

-Aux US, ils peuvent déjà commander l’édition collector chez certains commerçants. Il faut surveiller les forums pour avoir plus de détails sur ce qu’elle contient.

-Ils sont contents de la démographie de leur jeu (NDT : Il y a beaucoup de joueurs âgés). Ils estiment que ça a joué un rôle important dans des décisions vitales. Ils ont essayé de regarder qui joue à ces jeux dans le marché actuel.

-Il est possible de créer, personnaliser et faire progresser des personnages monstres dans le Monster-Play. Mais ils confineront les races mauvaises dans le Monster-Play.

-Ils estiment que le solo est un point important de leur jeu et ajoutent des quêtes solos pour les levels qui en ont besoin, d’abord les levels 30-40, puis les levels 40-50.

-Ils ne prévoient pas de changer les objets de la pré-commande, elles sont très utiles au début du jeu (les capes), mais on les dépassera en puissance.

-Ils savent que les joueurs veulent un système de pêche bien développé, et garderont ça à l’esprit quand ils l’implémenteront. Mais ils continuent de définir les détails, donc il n’y a pas d’ETA pour le moment.

-Il y a plusieurs améliorations de l’interface des guildes qu’ils veulent ajouter. Il y aura certaines améliorations dès le premier update. Ils ont également quelques gros ajouts de prévus.

-Ils aimeraient ajouter plus de personnalisation pour les montures, comme des armures, décorations, noms, etc…mais ce n’est pas prévu pour le moment. Toutefois, ils ne l‘oublieront pas. Ils n’ont pas encore parlé d’un moyen de mettre sa monture à l’étable.

Hors ligne Soween

• Expérimenté
Re : Dev Chat du 10 avril 2007
« Réponse #1 le: 10 avril 2007, 23:10:11 »
Merci Gortack pour les news  :icon_biggrin:

Moander

• Invité
Re : Dev Chat du 10 avril 2007
« Réponse #2 le: 10 avril 2007, 23:50:32 »
Merci :)

Hors ligne ♥♥♥ Gahia ♥♥♥

• Dieu Mineur
  • Gahia la Courge (pffff)
    • CdE
Re : Dev Chat du 10 avril 2007
« Réponse #3 le: 11 avril 2007, 20:55:24 »
-Ils ne prévoient pas de permettre aux érudits de chercher leurs ressources comme pour les prospecteurs ou les forestiers car leur emplacement est facile à trouver, vu qu’ils se trouvent près des ruines. Toutefois, ils continuent à surveiller ça.

Ca inaugure mal du métier d'érudit... facile qu'ils disent ! Quoique du coup, on sera encore moins a proposer nos services sur le marché ;)

Ils sont contents de la démographie de leur jeu (NDT : Il y a beaucoup de joueurs âgés)

Mais heu... toi même d'abord !

-Ils savent que les joueurs veulent un système de pêche bien développé, et garderont ça à l’esprit quand ils l’implémenteront.

Tiens je n'étais pas au courant. Vous avez des précisions la dessus ? Ce sera une pêche en riviere ou accédera t on à la mer ?

Voilà c'est tout ;)

Le clan "G" (SJF - Sans Jeu Fixe)

Undoi

• Invité
Re : Dev Chat du 10 avril 2007
« Réponse #4 le: 12 avril 2007, 13:47:32 »
merci pour la niouze ! je copie colle chez les veilleurs :)

Et .... Je suis jeune moi !!!!

Calendrier

Mai 2024
Dim Lun Mar Mer Jeu Ven Sam
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Discord des Eveillés