collapse

Auteur Sujet: Spot de ressources EoF  (Lu 2384 fois)

Hors ligne Gortack

• Admin adoré !!
  • Dieu Mineur
Spot de ressources EoF
« le: 19 novembre 2006, 15:33:26 »
En anglais pour le moment (en attendant que je fasse la traduc)

Tier 1: Greater Faydark
Most of the zone, including all parts other then the upper Emerald River area.
Tier 1 raws are harvested off of: exposed ore, crumbled stones, growing roots, fallen branch, rodent den, natural garden, and school of fish. *** schools of fish in the lower Emerald River only will give Tier 1 fish.

Tier 2: Greater Faydark
A smaller part of the zone including everything east of the Emerald River falls known as the "Upper Emerald River" including two areas outside of Crushbone Keep and New Tunara (this area also has lvl 10-20 mobs in it)
Teir 2 raws are harvested off of: moss covered ore, eroded rock, large roots, moss covered branch, feral animal den, a bush, school of fish. *** schools of fish in the upper Emerald River including the lake area will give Tier 2 fish.

Tier 3: Butcherblock
Tier 3 harvestables are found throughout the entire zone of Butcherblock.
Tier 3 raws are harvested off of: brellian ore, chrystalline formation, exposed roots, Ax-felled lumber, varment den, highland shrub, plethora of fish.
*** note: Butcherblock is actually a teir 3 & 4 hunting zone with mobs in their 20's and also lower 30's. I could only find Tier 3 raws in this zone, however.

Tier 4: Steamfont
Steamfont is divided into 5 areas, like lobes branching off a central area. Tier 4 harvestables can be found in the two northern areas and in the western "Grikbar Crater" area.
Tier 4 raws are harvested off of: burnished stone, calcified rock, nutritive roots, verdant timber, animan den, natural nettle, and steamfont coral.

Tier 5: Steamfont
Teir 5 harvestables cover a slightly lesser area than teir 4 within Steamfont. They can be found in the southern "wetlands" area and in the eastern basin area.
Tier 5 harvestables are found on: russet rock, pellucid stone, wholesome roots, earthy timber, natural shrubbery, and spawning shoal.

Tier 6: Lesser Faydark
Tier 6 harvestables can be found within the entire zone of Lesser Faydark.
Its a good sized zone so hopefully it should help with the current difficulty of finding sufficient tier 6 nodes. My toon is only lvl 50 though and I havent had the chance to explore it enough to document all of the node names exept wood is "felled pine" and shrubs are "abundant patch"

Tier 7: Loping Planes
Actually this info is by word of mouth since I havent been able to visit Loping planes myself yet. It is a T7 hunting zone and it is the only large overland zone left so I would assume it would also contain the T7 harvestables.

Calendrier

Mai 2024
Dim Lun Mar Mer Jeu Ven Sam
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Discord des Eveillés