collapse

Auteur Sujet: La sentinelle  (Lu 21278 fois)

Hors ligne Arya / Galopin

• Très Grand Maître
  • GW2: Saxalto.3085
Re : La sentinelle
« Réponse #50 le: 07 avril 2011, 22:50:55 »
Post intéressant, merci Garton :)

Cependant, le dernier paragraphe me fait tiquer.. s'il s'avère être vrai.. ça me rassure!
Mais pour celà, il me faut le trait légendaire de la voie du bouclier... je suis en cours.. (les 3 escarmouches de défense de la Moria... c'était long et chiant ^^ )

En attendant, j'ai testé la voie du bouclier (sans le trait légendaire) et, même si je résiste bien, l'aggro était très dure à garder... (à voir donc, avec le trait).
Hier, je me suis mis en mode aggro (voie du poing) pour la première fois, avec trait légendaire... et l'aggro, sur du multi-cible était, à mon sens, parfait! Je n'ai quasiment pas perdu d'aggro (les seuls moments où je la perdais, c'est parce que je ne faisais plus de combo d'aggro pendant un bon moment ;) )

Bref, à tester... je n'ai pas tous les éléments ni l'expérience pour apporter ma pierre à l'édifice... mais si, apparemment, sur du mono-cible, la voie du bouclier serait la meilleure pour garder l'aggro tout en se protégeant bien... sur du multi-cible, sans les traits de la voie du poing, j'ai un doute ^^

Je témoignerais un peu plus tard quand j'aurai tout testé :)
« Modifié: 08 avril 2011, 01:21:47 par Galopin »
GW2: Little Arya: Asura Rodeuse            Lotro: Galopin: Nain GdR
         Zull Zorander: Asura Elémentaliste          Jodia: Hobbit Sentinelle
         Celeste Doreah: Norn Envouteuse           Celestariel: Elfette MdS
         Cara Jensenn: Sylvari Voleuse
         Jodia Amnell: Humaine Ingénieure

Hors ligne tann

• postulant maître
« Réponse #51 le: 08 avril 2011, 01:00:19 »
toutes les sneti avec qui j'ai jouer était en traits bleux (bouclier) et je ne les ai vu perdre l'aggro que face a un très gros dps, genre champion et chassous qui savent pas se tenir.
Après le méné se retourve un peu au chom et pire si il y a un capi dans le groupe.
Le problême de la senti et de l'aggro comme il le disent dans le texte c'est de lacher les bon combo au bon moments et ca ca doit demander pas mal de boulot et d'expérience.
C'est pas pour rien que c'est une des classes les plus difficiles a maitriser^^

Hors ligne Gortack

• Admin adoré !!
  • Dieu Mineur
« Réponse #52 le: 11 janvier 2012, 11:03:03 »
des changements annoncés par Orion pour la prochaine mise à jour  :)

A Little Teaser

...and by a little teaser, I really mean a little teaser. I am knee-deep in the design for the class revisions as I am writing this. I have a handle on it, I think that I am prepared to really start moving ahead on it and I think that it is high time for you to all hear it from the horse's mouth.

As always, as we test anything listed here might change.

There are some significant changes coming to the Warden. These changes are being made to enhance the overall role of the Warden. "Oh great, Orion is <expletive deleted> another class!" Well...I certainly hope that this is not the sentiment that people have when they get their hands on the updated Warden. In fact, what I want you all to say is: "The soul of the class is intact, we just have more choices in how we want to play now."

What does all this mean? The intent of the update is to provide the Warden three distinct and viable roles.

* Primary: Tank
        * Secondary #1: Melee DPS
        * Secondary #2: Ranged DPS

Stance Changes

Stances will play a big role in guiding the Warden to their current playstyle (Tank, Melee DPS or Ranged DPS), the names will be changing on two of the stances and remaining the same on the last. Salvation replaces Conservation and targets the improvement of the things that keep the Warden alive in the fight. Assailment replaces Determination and focuses on getting the Warden all the trappings they need to be viable ranged DPS. Lastly, Recklessness focuses on the Melee DPS slot.

Tank - Salvation

This is the primary role of the Warden now and it is going to be their primary role in the future. The issues facing Warden's now have been discussed until everyone here is raw of finger and blue of face, so re-hashing the details seems a little fruitless at this point. Instead, let's identify changes that are being made to address those many issues.

Battle Preparation

This new skill gained fairly early in the Warden's development will allow the Warden to build a Gambit out-of-combat and hold it in reserve for 30 seconds until used. This will allow the Warden to get some preemptive defenses up at the beginning of a fight.

Defiant Challenge

This legendary trait will no longer unlock a Gambit, instead. This will be a skill that can be used every 5-7.5 minutes (time is still not 100% certain). It will affect up to 10 targets and force them to attack the Warden for 5-6 seconds, reducing incoming damage by 40% and providing all targets striking the Warden the retaliation effect for 30 seconds.

Gambit Builders

The partial mitigation benefits implemented in Update 5 will remain in place and get a massive 20% boost to where they are currently (Note: This is sarcasm they are going to 6% max). They will also tier up and display only 1 icon, rather than displaying three at a given time.

Gambits

This is more of a generic change, rather than one focusing on Tank specialization; gambits will drive their beneficial and detrimental effects off of the stance that you are in. This means that fist gambits in Salvation will focus on threat, Evasion, and the like. Additionally, some benefits will stack to compel you to use lesser Gambits to further greater Gambits, or to revisit lesser Gambits once the greater gambits have been "maxed" out.

As a rule of thumb for Salvation, Fist will focus primarily on Threat, Shield focusing primarily on defense and critical defense and Spear on damage dealing. Of course, damage is still a part of the former two Gambit Lines.

Traits & Trait Sets

There has been a lot of discussion on the masteries, they will be staying. They will be moving into trait lines and allowing you gain access to all of them by specializing 5 deep in any one trait line, or 4/2, 3/3 or 2/2/2. In fact, the Master of X traits will be allowing the benefits granted by the normal builders more over to the masteries.

The last important tease in relation to the Tank spec of the Warden is a possible inclusion of the Trait Line - 4 or 5 deep - After receiving a critical the Warden becomes immune to critical strikes for x seconds. This is one that I need to be cautious with, but it will likely see the update.

You have been patient and I have been busy. I hope tho continue sharing more of the changes coming down the pipe in the next few days.

Calendrier

Mars 2024
Dim Lun Mar Mer Jeu Ven Sam
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30

No calendar events were found.

* Discord des Eveillés